Welcome to Tallinn Bike Tour
It is regular tour and leaves even with one participants (off-season). Average group size is 3-6 people.
It is easy going bicycle tour, where you can cycle and admire the surroundings, meet other tourists, ask questions and find out interesting things to do in Tallinn.
Our tours are family friendly, we have seats (up to 22 kg), trailers and children bicycles. This tour is co-operated with City Bike.
Photos from Welcome to Tallinn Bike Tour
On the tour we cover:
- Kadriorg Park and Palace
- President Palace
- Song Festival Grounds
- WW II memeorial
- Olympic Center
- Seaside promenade
- NB! In winter please wear warm shoes, gloves and hats can be provided.
Tours depart from Tallinn Tourist Info Center. On the corner of Harju and Niguliste street.
Phone: +372 5837 4800.
Reviews - Welcome to Tallinn Bike Tour / Bike Tours
Check out other tours
- Best of Tallinn 5h Car & Walking Tour
- Lahemaa National Park
- Kummitustuur Tallinna vanalinnas
- Best of Tallinn 4h Bike & Walking Tour
- Coastal Cliffs & Soviet Paldiski
- Lõbus päev Käsmus ja Lahemaal
- Best of Tallinn 3h Walking Tour
- Maaliline militaarpäev Loode-Eestis
- Tallinn Walking Tour (Old Town)
- Western Coast & Haapsalu
- Lahemaa National Park + Tallinn Old Town Tour
- Narva & The Eastern Bloc
- Tallinn Ghost Tour
- Haapsalu ja Läänerannik
- Nature Tour: 6 Lakes Hiking Track in Kõrvemaa
- South-Estonian Countryside
- Tallinn-Riga Sightseeing Tour Bus
- Funky Bike Tour to Kalamaja
- Custom Tour
- Beautiful Bike Tour to Kadriorg & Pirita
- Day Trip to Tartu & Romantic Viljandi
- Tallinn Pubcrawl
- Husky Dog Sledding & Visit to Husky Farm
- Magical Day at Hiiumaa Island
- Tallinn Free Tour