Husky Dog Sledding & Visit to Husky Farm
NB! Availability depends on snow conditions. January weekends are already fully booked
Discover the most authentic Husky farm in Estonia! Just an hour's drive from Tallinn in the beautiful countryside.
You will meet the friendliest Huskies, have fun on a sledge ride, and later warm up with a hot drink.
On our way to the Husky farm we make a stop at the frozen Jägala waterfall and get the first glimpse of Estonian nature. After the sledding there is an option to have a snack at a local cafe (for extra cost).
Please dress warmly and according to the weather.
On the tour we cover:
- Dog sled ride in countryside
- Huskyfarm visit
- Getting to know the dogs
- Warm drink after dog sled ride
- Frozen waterfall (optional)
- Anija manor house (optional)
Prices for private tours:
This tour is also available as a private tour. Private tours can be booked only for your group and for your requested time.
- 1 person: €199/per person
- 2 persons: €99/per person
- 3 persons: €85/per person
- 4 persons: €75/per person
- 5 persons: €65/per person
Day trips depart from the Tallinn Tourist Info Center on the corner of Harju and Niguliste street.
Phone: +372 5837 4800.
Reviews - Husky Dog Sledding & Visit to Husky Farm / Day Trips
Check out other tours
- Best of Tallinn 5h Car & Walking Tour
- Lahemaa National Park
- Kummitustuur Tallinna vanalinnas
- Coastal Cliffs & Soviet Paldiski
- Lõbus päev Käsmus ja Lahemaal
- Best of Tallinn 4h Bike & Walking Tour
- Tallinn Walking Tour (Old Town)
- Maaliline militaarpäev Loode-Eestis
- Western Coast & Haapsalu
- Best of Tallinn 3h Walking Tour
- Haapsalu ja Läänerannik
- Narva & The Eastern Bloc
- Tallinn Ghost Tour
- Welcome to Tallinn Bike Tour
- Nature Tour: 6 Lakes Hiking Track in Kõrvemaa
- Lahemaa National Park + Tallinn Old Town Tour
- South-Estonian Countryside
- Tallinn-Riga Sightseeing Tour Bus
- Funky Bike Tour to Kalamaja
- Custom Tour
- Beautiful Bike Tour to Kadriorg & Pirita
- Day Trip to Tartu & Romantic Viljandi
- Tallinn Pubcrawl
- Magical Day at Hiiumaa Island
- Tallinn Free Tour